What do we do?
Through the DiscriKamira project and the SOS KAMIRA app we set the following objectives:
- Visibility and awareness of society in general against hate crimes and discrimination.
- Detection of cases and data collection.
- Strategic litigation.
- Training for legal operators: State security forces, lawyers and judges, associations, journalists.
- Impulse for the creation of a free legal aid for discimination an hate crimes Spain, Italy and Finland for victims
- Creation of a European network of lawyers specialized in anti-discrimination and anti-gypsyism
- compilation of jurisprudence
- Create databases of discrimination cases.
- Channeling of complaints.